Source Certain's unique value proposition is the ability to
determine the relationship between a verification sample and
the unique fingerprint of a reference sample regardless of any
label or QA paper trail.
General applications of the technology include:
Brand protection and product differentiation via verified supply chain integrity. Your customers will know you took the extra step to assure quality and safety.
- Monitoring and validation of the existing paper-based traceability system
Limiting the risk of product substitution within the supply chain which minimises the potential for false label claims and the associated brand damage, or product contamination and recall.
- Source Check: A risk management and quality assurance solution for internal supply chain operations. Does not include external customer communication.
- Source Secure: A risk management solution that provides brand differentiation and value creation to external customers.
- Source Certified: A risk management solution that provides brand differentiation and value creation to external customers that includes SCI Consumer site registration for consumer access, and license to use the consumer-facing Source Certified certification trademark.
- Source Connect: Assure downstream third party business buyers and regulators that the source of their products can be independently verified.